The new Triple R Racing Revolution Regular shoe has been designed specifically for racehorses and designed in collaboration with racing farrier Billy Mulqueen.
The unique patented material provides the optimal balance of flexibility and support to enhance natural hoof movement for optimal working hoof mechanism. Lighter than a standard aluminium shoe but with exceptional durability and wear, the Triple R Racing Revolution shoes are currently available in unclipped fronts, in sizes 3 to 9, with sizes consistent with traditional racing plates. Price is per pair.
Features and benefits:
- Enhances natural hoof movement and flexes with the hoof mechanism but rigid enough to provide stability
- Lighter than a standard aluminium shoe but durable enough to keep to your regular shoeing cycle
- No forging required just heat according to the instructions and bend to the desired shape
- Suitable for nailing or gluing on
- Tungsten pins can be added as needed
- Return your used shoes to us and we will recycle
Please follow the detailed instructions provided with the product. Further information can be found on the product video tab above.
- Warm the shoe in an electric oven at 100 ºC or in a bucket of boiling water for 5 minutes
- Shape and bend the shoe by hand, with tongs or a bending device. Once the shoe has cooled, it will retain its new shape. Warm it up again and it will revert back to its original shape
- Fit suitable for nailing on or gluing on with polyurethanes or acrylics. As always, make sure the hoof is well prepped, clean and dry and follow the appropriate glue-instructions
- Finish with a rasp
- Modify where extra grip is required, tungsten pins can be added or for additional support an insert added
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Triple-R horseshoes product video
This video will give you an impression about Triple-R and it's...
Triple-R horseshoes - gluing on a Triple-R shoe
This video shows you how easy it is to glue on a Triple-R shoe...
Triple-R horseshoes - nailing the Triple-R shoe
This video shows how easy it is to nail on a Triple-R horsesho...